Taxi from Heathrow to Farnborough
Do you need a reliable from Heathrow to Farnborough transfer? We will be happy to drive you here to any place you need and at the right time. You will get comfortable service with a professional driver who knows very good all the best ways to get here on time.
Book transfer from Heathrow to Farnborough:
Ordering a transfer from Heathrow to Farnborough today is extremely easy for one reason – now you can use a professional taxi service that the world hasn’t seen yet! Our transfer service is good enough for everyone. Luxury premium car interior and a high level of driver. The driver or will be a great conversationalist, or you will not notice his presence at all – everything will go according to your desire. Believe, we know our business! Forget about the banal waiting in traffic jams, and do not think about the experiences of being late for school. Taxi is always at your service!
Book a taxi to Farnborough
Taxi service “Coruss Ltd” does not guarantee to save you from all life problems that you possibly have, but all the worries about the transfer to the Farnborough area our company will completely shift onto its shoulders.
Prices for transfers from London Airports to Farnborough:
- Heathrow Airport to Farnborough from £65
- Gatwick Airport to Farnborough from £110
- Luton Airport to Farnborough from £125
- London City Airport to Farnborough from £175
- Stansted Airport to Farnborough from £180
- City of London to Farnborough from £125
The booking of the service “Transfer to London” must be made in advance.
What you need to know when ordering a transfer from the airport:
- The driver will be waiting for you at the airport with your name sign;
- You will get an sms notification;
- 1 hour waiting is included in the price;
- There are no extra charges if the flight is delayed;
- Assistance with your baggage;
- The driver will wait as long as needed.
A little bit useful information about the Farnborough
The town of Farnborough is located in the northeast of Hampshire, at a distance of 25 miles from London. The first mention of the town was in the Domesday Book in 1086.
One of the most famous air shows of the world are held in Farnborough. Every two years, an exposition and trading fair event is held on the town’s aerodrome. It also comprises the planes demonstration defiles.
Transfers from other airports: