Stansted Airport Transfer
A taxi to Stansted from Coruss Ltd as a fast and comfortable vehicle in London is the most popular and practical type of transport. It is impossible to imagine life in the modern megapolis without it. If you are planning to fly to London then the most comfortable, convenient and quickest way to get to your hotel or any other place of destination is transfer to London.
Booking a taxi transfer to Stansted online
A convenient online taxi booking form to Stansted airport will help you to quickly calculate the price of transfer to Stansted airport and to submit an order for a certain number of passengers.
Your taxi to Stansted will arrive at the airport before the appointed time and a courteous driver will meet you at the terminal with your name sign and will take your baggage.
We will render you a fast, comfortable and convenient transfer to Stansted airport at affordable prices and with a first-class service.
Book a taxi transfer to Stansted
The Coruss taxi service to Stansted airport won’t guarantee to solve all your life problems but if you book a taxi to Stansted airport from our company it will lay your troubles on our shoulders.
Prices for popular transfers from Stansted airport:
- Transfer from Stansted to London starting at £80
- Transfer from Stansted to Oxford starting at £150
- Transfer from Stansted to Bristol starting at £220
- Transfer from Stansted to Brighton starting at £80
- Transfer from Stansted to Southampton Cruise Port starting at £160
- Transfer from Stansted to Heathrow airport starting at £80
- Transfer from Stansted to Cambridge starting at £200
Do you have a business meeting arranged outside of London? We will accompany your delegation, participants of seminars and symposia to any corner of the country. Such an order should be submitted at least 12 hours in advance.
What should be known while booking a transfer to Stansted:
- The driver will be waiting for you at the airport with your name sign;
- You will get an sms notification;
- 1 hour waiting is included in the price;
- There are no extra fees if the flight is delayed;
- You will get help with your baggage;
- The driver will wait for you as long as needed.
London Stansted International Airport
London Stansted International airport is a rapid growing airport in Europe which is the third biggest airport in Great Britain serving 19 million passengers per year now. The airport is located 40 miles (56 km) off the centre of London. Many companies specialized in rendering air service at low prices are located in London Stansted airport on a regular basis. The airport belongs to and is managed by BAA company which also owns the airports of Heathrow, Southampton, Glasgow, Edinburg and Aberdeen.
Full guide to Stansted airport
Transfers from other London airports: