All of us know quite well that almost all air companies provide the Unaccompanied Minor service. The steward or the company assistant keeps an eye on the child on board the plane all the time. But how to drive the child safely from the airport to school or hotel? Regrettably, not all transfer services take such a responsibility. Ordinary taxi services don’t render such a service at all.
The way it works:
Once you submit your order and communicate all necessary information to us, we send the details of the person in charge who will take care of the entire process. Once you get all the details you need to communicate them to the air company. The driver will meet the child at the airport, will help him with the baggage and after getting to school will accompany the young passenger on its territory to the school representative.
Accompanying the child to the airport, the driver will help him to check in, will accompany him to the passport control or will take him to the representative of the air company.
Booking the Unaccompanied Minor service you get:
We are different:
- a driver and a baby-sitter in one person;
- a possibility to monitor the transfer in the real time;
- to feed the child if needed;
- assistance to buy a sim-card of a local operator;
- a possibility to transfer children without special chairs;
- to pay for unexpected expenses.
Unaccompanied Minor from Coruss Ltd
Our company is ready to provide this service to all parents who can’t take the child to school themselves for this or that reason.
Prices for Unaccompanied Minor service from/to the airport
- Unaccompanied Minor to the airport £50
- Unaccompanied Minor from the airport £35
- Assistance with the flight check in £30
The price excludes transfer to the airport