Transfer to Merton
Do you need a reliable Merton transfer? We will be happy to drive you here to any place you need and at the right time. You will get comfortable service with a professional driver who knows very good all the best ways to get here on time.
Book transfer to Merton:
Ordering a transfer to Merton today is extremely easy for one reason – now you can use a professional taxi service that the world hasn’t seen yet! Our transfer service is good enough for everyone. Luxury premium car interior and a high level of driver. The driver or will be a great conversationalist, or you will not notice his presence at all – everything will go according to your desire. Believe, we know our business! Forget about the banal waiting in traffic jams, and do not think about the experiences of being late for school. Taxi is always at your service!
Book a taxi to Merton
Taxi service “Coruss Ltd” does not guarantee to save you from all life problems that you possibly have, but all the worries about the transfer to the Merton area our company will completely shift onto its shoulders.
Prices for transfers from London Airports to Merton:
- Heathrow Airport to Merton from £40
- Gatwick Airport to Merton from £100
- Luton Airport to Merton from £85
- London City Airport to Merton from £80
- Stansted Airport to Merton from £110
- City of London Merton from £50
The booking of the service “Transfer to London” must be made in advance.
What you need to know when ordering a transfer from the airport:
- The driver will be waiting for you at the airport with your name sign;
- You will get an sms notification;
- 1 hour waiting is included in the price;
- There are no extra charges if the flight is delayed;
- Assistance with your baggage;
- The driver will wait as long as needed.
A little bit useful information about the Merton
Merton is a small area in the south of London. We can say that this is a “gray” unremarkable area – here people live a quiet measured life, without much haste and fuss. An ideal place to raise children. In Merton there are a sufficient number of gardens and schools, green spaces and beautiful park areas. For tourists, it is not of particular interest, as the “inner” London boro.
The history of this area dates back to the life of the feudal William de Merton, who built his estate here, and in the 1260s he built Merton College.
Later in 1801-05, Admiral Nelson lived at Merton Manor.
Transfers from other airports: