Transfer to Ashford
Do you need a reliable Ashford transfer? We will be happy to drive you here to any place you need and at the right time. You will get comfortable service with a professional driver who knows very good all the best ways to get here on time.
Book transfer to Ashford:
Ordering a transfer to Ashford today is extremely easy for one reason – now you can use a professional taxi service that the world hasn’t seen yet! Our transfer service is good enough for everyone. Luxury premium car interior and a high level of driver. The driver or will be a great conversationalist, or you will not notice his presence at all – everything will go according to your desire. Believe, we know our business! Forget about the banal waiting in traffic jams, and do not think about the experiences of being late for school. Taxi is always at your service!
Book a taxi to Ashford
Taxi service “Coruss Ltd” does not guarantee to save you from all life problems that you possibly have, but all the worries about the transfer to the Ashford area our company will completely shift onto its shoulders.
Prices for transfers from London Airports to Ashford:
- Heathrow Airport to Ashford from £165
- Gatwick Airport to Ashford from £155
- Luton Airport to Ashford from £210
- London City Airport to Ashford from £120
- Stansted Airport to Ashford from £175
- City of London Ashford from £125
The booking of the service “Transfer to London” must be made in advance.
What you need to know when ordering a transfer from the airport:
- The driver will be waiting for you at the airport with your name sign;
- You will get an sms notification;
- 1 hour waiting is included in the price;
- There are no extra charges if the flight is delayed;
- Assistance with your baggage;
- The driver will wait as long as needed.
A little bit useful information about the Ashford
Ashford is a city in the South-East of England in the County of Kent, approximately 100 km from London. The first mention of Ashford dates back to 1089 in the Doomsday Book. In the 13th century, the city gained the right to organize markets and fairs, which led to the rapid growth of the city. Also, the development of the city contributed to the construction of the railway. Near Ashford, there pass several lines of the railway, in particular, the High Speed 1, which is carried out the service between London and the cities of Europe.
Transfers from other airports: