Transfer to Birmingham
Do you need a reliable Birmingham transfer? We will be happy to drive you here to any place you need and at the right time. You will get comfortable service with a professional driver who knows very good all the best ways to get here on time.
Book transfer to Birmingham:
Ordering a transfer to Birmingham today is extremely easy for one reason – now you can use a professional taxi service that the world hasn’t seen yet! Our transfer service is good enough for everyone. Luxury premium car interior and a high level of driver. The driver or will be a great conversationalist, or you will not notice his presence at all – everything will go according to your desire. Believe, we know our business! Forget about the banal waiting in traffic jams, and do not think about the experiences of being late for school. Taxi is always at your service!
Book a taxi to Birmingham
Taxi service “Coruss Ltd” does not guarantee to save you from all life problems that you possibly have, but all the worries about the transfer to the Birmingham area our company will completely shift onto its shoulders.
Prices for transfers from London Airports to Birmingham:
- Heathrow Airport to Birmingham from £220
- Gatwick Airport to Birmingham from £260
- Luton Airport to Birmingham from £170
- London City Airport to Birmingham from £245
- Stansted Airport to Birmingham from £220
- City of London Birmingham from £235
The booking of the service “Transfer to London” must be made in advance.
What you need to know when ordering a transfer from the airport:
- The driver will be waiting for you at the airport with your name sign;
- You will get an sms notification;
- 1 hour waiting is included in the price;
- There are no extra charges if the flight is delayed;
- Assistance with your baggage;
- The driver will wait as long as needed.
A little bit useful information about the Birmingham
Birmingham is a city with the second largest population after London (approximately one million people).
Birmingham dates back to the 11th century. Two centuries later, it became famous by its trading fairs. Two more centuries after that, it was recognized as a center of the jewelry art. At present, there is a famous jewelry museum in the city.
There are many places of interest in Birmingham, such as St. Paul’s Church (the 1st importance monument), Anglican Cathedral (1720s), and Catholic Cathedral (1841). In addition, tourists will be interested to visit the city museum and the art gallery (1885).
Transfers from other airports: