Transfer to Boston
Do you need a reliable Boston transfer? We will be happy to drive you here to any place you need and at the right time. You will get comfortable service with a professional driver who knows very good all the best ways to get here on time.
Book transfer to Boston:
Ordering a transfer to Boston today is extremely easy for one reason – now you can use a professional taxi service that the world hasn’t seen yet! Our transfer service is good enough for everyone. Luxury premium car interior and a high level of driver. The driver or will be a great conversationalist, or you will not notice his presence at all – everything will go according to your desire. Believe, we know our business! Forget about the banal waiting in traffic jams, and do not think about the experiences of being late for school. Taxi is always at your service!
Book a taxi to Boston
Taxi service “Coruss Ltd” does not guarantee to save you from all life problems that you possibly have, but all the worries about the transfer to the Boston area our company will completely shift onto its shoulders.
Prices for transfers from London Airports to Boston:
- Heathrow Airport to Boston from £240
- Gatwick Airport to Boston from £280
- Luton Airport to Boston from £190
- London City Airport to Boston from £230
- Stansted Airport to Boston from £190
- City of London to Boston from £245
The booking of the service “Transfer to London” must be made in advance.
What you need to know when ordering a transfer from the airport:
- The driver will be waiting for you at the airport with your name sign;
- You will get an sms notification;
- 1 hour waiting is included in the price;
- There are no extra charges if the flight is delayed;
- Assistance with your baggage;
- The driver will wait as long as needed.
A little bit useful information about the Boston
Boston is located in Lincolnshire, which is only 208 kilometers from the capital of Great Britain. It was named in honor of the American metropolis, because it was founded by the immigrants from the United States in 1620. Today, only 20 thousand people live there.
The Church of St. Botolph, which once served as a lighthouse thanks to its 90-meter tower, is the main Boston’s attractions. The rest are the House of Guilds and Fidell-House.
Once Boston was a trading city, but now it is a small agricultural center and a little river port.
Transfers from other airports: