Transfer to City University London
Do you need a reliable transfer to City University London? We will happily take you to the train station from the right place, at a clearly marked time. At your service is a professional driver who knows the best ways to get there on time.
Book transfer to City University London:
Booking transfer to the City University London today is extremely simple for one reason – now you can take advantage of the services of a professional taxi! Luxury cabin of a premium car and a high level of the driver. The driver will be an excellent companion or you will not notice his presence – according to your desire. Believe me, we really are professionals of our business. You will forever forget such a word as traffic jams, and your children will finally come to school on time. Our taxi will always be waiting for you.
Book a taxi to City University London
The tax service “Coruss Ltd” can not save you from everyday problems, but it will greatly simplify your life. By taking advantage of our services, you will be able to relocate for ourselves all the worries for a long time.
Prices for transfers from London Airports to City University London:
- Heathrow Airport to City University London from £135
- Gatwick Airport to City University London from £180
- Luton Airport to City University London from £90
- London City Airport to City University London from £130
- Stansted Airport to City University London from £65
- City of London to City University London from £135
The booking of the service “transfer to University ” must be made in advance.
What you need to know when ordering a transfer from the airport:
- The driver will be waiting for you at the airport with your name sign;
- You will get an sms notification;
- 1 hour waiting is included in the price;
- There are no extra charges if the flight is delayed;
- Assistance with your baggage;
- The driver will wait as long as needed.
About the City University London
City University of London is a popular educational institution founded in 1894. Initially it was called the Northgeton Research Institute, and in 1966 it was given the status of a university and was renamed to the University of London.
The university has extensive experience in research work, and among its graduates there are famous people in various fields, including scientists, politicians, artists and doctors.
Transfers from other airports: