Transfer to Islington
Do you need a reliable Islington transfer? We will be happy to drive you here to any place you need and at the right time. You will get comfortable service with a professional driver who knows very good all the best ways to get here on time.
Book transfer to Islington:
Ordering a transfer to Islington today is extremely easy for one reason – now you can use a professional taxi service that the world hasn’t seen yet! Our transfer service is good enough for everyone. Luxury premium car interior and a high level of driver. The driver or will be a great conversationalist, or you will not notice his presence at all – everything will go according to your desire. Believe, we know our business! Forget about the banal waiting in traffic jams, and do not think about the experiences of being late for school. Taxi is always at your service!
Book a taxi to Islington
Taxi service “Coruss Ltd” does not guarantee to save you from all life problems that you possibly have, but all the worries about the transfer to the Islington area our company will completely shift onto its shoulders.
Prices for transfers from London Airports to Islington:
- Heathrow Airport to Islington from £55
- Gatwick Airport to Islington from £75
- Luton Airport to Islington from £85
- London City Airport to Islington from £60
- Stansted Airport to Islington from £100
- City of London Islington from £40
The booking of the service “Transfer to London” must be made in advance.
What you need to know when ordering a transfer from the airport:
- The driver will be waiting for you at the airport with your name sign;
- You will get an sms notification;
- 1 hour waiting is included in the price;
- There are no extra charges if the flight is delayed;
- Assistance with your baggage;
- The driver will wait as long as needed.
A little bit useful information about the Islington
Islington is one of the Inner London boroughs, located in its central part on lands of the historic county of Middlesex.
Islington borough was formed in 1965, in the year of London’s great reconstruction, by combining Islington and Finsbury. At present, about 210 thousand people live here.
Antique dealers from all over the world are attracted to Islington, because it is known for the numerous antique shops. A recreation area is also well-developed. There are many wine bars, restaurants and hotels. Natives love this cozy district located not far from the center of London.
Well-known persons George Orwell and Tony Blair lived there.
Transfers from other airports: