Transfer to University of Cambridge
Do you need a reliable transfer to University of Cambridge? We will happily take you to the train station from the right place, at a clearly marked time. At your service is a professional driver who knows the best ways to get there on time.
Book transfer to University of Cambridge:
Booking transfer to the University of Cambridge today is extremely simple for one reason – now you can take advantage of the services of a professional taxi! Luxury cabin of a premium car and a high level of the driver. The driver will be an excellent companion or you will not notice his presence – according to your desire. Believe me, we really are professionals of our business. You will forever forget such a word as traffic jams, and your children will finally come to school on time. Our taxi will always be waiting for you.
Book a taxi to University of Cambridge
The tax service “Coruss Ltd” can not save you from everyday problems, but it will greatly simplify your life. By taking advantage of our services, you will be able to relocate for ourselves all the worries for a long time.
Prices for transfers from London Airports to University of Cambridge:
- Heathrow Airport to Cambridge from £135
- Gatwick Airport to Cambridge from £180
- Luton Airport to Cambridge from £90
- London City Airport to Cambridge from £130
- Stansted Airport to Cambridge from £65
- City of London to Cambridge from £135
The booking of the service “transfer to University ” must be made in advance.
What you need to know when ordering a transfer from the airport:
- The driver will be waiting for you at the airport with your name sign;
- You will get an sms notification;
- 1 hour waiting is included in the price;
- There are no extra charges if the flight is delayed;
- Assistance with your baggage;
- The driver will wait as long as needed.
About the University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge is the second largest and oldest high educational establishment of Great Britain, after Oxford University. According to some evidences, it was set up in 1209 by a group of scientists from Oxford, who had a conflict in their home university. According to the other evidences, University of Cambridge appeared as an outcome of the educational project.
Financing is carried out from student contributions, Cambridge University Press Publishing House’s income, the state educational grant, and several other sources.
Transfers from other airports: