Transfer to Birkenhead
Do you need a reliable Birkenhead transfer? We will be happy to drive you here to any place you need and at the right time. You will get comfortable service with a professional driver who knows very good all the best ways to get here on time.
Book transfer to Birkenhead:
Ordering a transfer to Birkenhead today is extremely easy for one reason – now you can use a professional taxi service that the world hasn’t seen yet! Our transfer service is good enough for everyone. Luxury premium car interior and a high level of driver. The driver or will be a great conversationalist, or you will not notice his presence at all – everything will go according to your desire. Believe, we know our business! Forget about the banal waiting in traffic jams, and do not think about the experiences of being late for school. Taxi is always at your service!
Book a taxi to Birkenhead
Taxi service “Coruss Ltd” does not guarantee to save you from all life problems that you possibly have, but all the worries about the transfer to the Birkenhead area our company will completely shift onto its shoulders.
Prices for transfers from London Airports to Birkenhead:
- Heathrow Airport to Birkenhead from £310
- Gatwick Airport to Birkenhead from £340
- Luton Airport to Birkenhead from £300
- London City Airport to Birkenhead from £320
- Stansted Airport to Birkenhead from £310
- City of London Birkenhead from £330
The booking of the service “Transfer to London” must be made in advance.
What you need to know when ordering a transfer from the airport:
- The driver will be waiting for you at the airport with your name sign;
- You will get an sms notification;
- 1 hour waiting is included in the price;
- There are no extra charges if the flight is delayed;
- Assistance with your baggage;
- The driver will wait as long as needed.
A little bit useful information about the Birkenhead
Birkenhead is a large city of Great Britain located in Merseyside County (Wirrel Borough).
One part of the city is situated on the banks of the River Mersey, and the other part is on the coast of the Irish Sea. So, it comprises the important sea and river ports of Great Britain. Being on the peninsula, Birkenhead is connected to Liverpool by road and rail tunnels.
The history of the city began in 1105, with the construction of a Benedictine monastery. Today this monastery is one of the main attractions of the city. The other place of interest is a tram-line, which is the oldest in the United Kingdom. It was launched in 1860 and still “has trams on its rails”.
Transfers from other airports: