Transfer to Liverpool
Do you need a reliable Liverpool transfer? We will be happy to drive you here to any place you need and at the right time. You will get comfortable service with a professional driver who knows very good all the best ways to get here on time.
Book transfer to Liverpool:
Ordering a transfer to Liverpool today is extremely easy for one reason – now you can use a professional taxi service that the world hasn’t seen yet! Our transfer service is good enough for everyone. Luxury premium car interior and a high level of driver. The driver or will be a great conversationalist, or you will not notice his presence at all – everything will go according to your desire. Believe, we know our business! Forget about the banal waiting in traffic jams, and do not think about the experiences of being late for school. Taxi is always at your service!
Book a taxi to Liverpool
Taxi service “Coruss Ltd” does not guarantee to save you from all life problems that you possibly have, but all the worries about the transfer to the Liverpool area our company will completely shift onto its shoulders.
Prices for transfers from London Airports to Liverpool:
- Heathrow Airport to Liverpool from £305
- Gatwick Airport to Liverpool from £335
- Luton Airport to Liverpool from £300
- London City Airport to Liverpool from £320
- Stansted Airport to Liverpool from £320
- City of London to Liverpool from £320
The booking of the service “Transfer to London” must be made in advance.
What you need to know when ordering a transfer from the airport:
- The driver will be waiting for you at the airport with your name sign;
- You will get an sms notification;
- 1 hour waiting is included in the price;
- There are no extra charges if the flight is delayed;
- Assistance with your baggage;
- The driver will wait as long as needed.
A little bit useful information about the Liverpool
Liverpool is the fifth largest city in Great Britain and the major port located on the northwest coast.
This is an old city that dates back to 1190. It played an important role in the formation of Great Britain as a powerful maritime state. Troops departed from the port of Liverpool to conquer Ireland. In 1850, flows of immigrants came from Ireland to Liverpool and increased its population. In 1880, Liverpool gained a status of the city.
Some Liverpool buildings were recognized as the monuments of architecture by UNESCO. Britannic superliner was set afloat from there. The well-known band The Beatles also originated from Liverpool.
Transfers from other airports: